Oldalak

vasárnap, július 23, 2006

Back to the blogging world...

Boy its been a while since my last update! How time flies when you are having fun (and busy!) I promise to do better with my updates, I've been meaning to but time seems to have just slipped away from me lately...

I was back at work this past week, and I have to admit that I am really having a hard time getting up in the morning... once I'm there I'm okay, its just the getting there that is difficult! Next week should be even more interesting, as my two neices will be here with us for the week, and I have to get them up and ready in the morning for day camp and drop them off on my way to work! Its definitely a challenge as they aren't exactly the best in the morning either, and we all know how much of a morning person I am not! But we'll have fun! I can't believe how these last two weeks have flown right by! We just got back from Mexico and here we are two weeks later in a blink of an eye!

Anyways here are some long promised pictures, a couple of the dolphin pictures. I've put up all our Mexico pictures into my











I also thought I would give a stitching update, as I definetly haven't had one of those in a while... I'm maddly working on my niece's wedding sampler (the one who's wedding was in Mexico) as they are having a reception/party here on August 5th for everyone, especially those who couldn't make it down south! I still have a ways to go, and tomorrow we are going to see if we can order a frame for it to arrive/be ready in time... I doubt I'll be done, but I'm going to do everything possible to try... Okay blogger isn't cooperating, I guess three pics is the max for now, so I'll try later on...

1 megjegyzés:

Singular Stitches írta...

I always have a hard time getting up for work!! (Of course, I blame it on the kitties who hold me down on the bed, so what else can I do but sleep? :o)