Oldalak

hétfő, március 17, 2008

Happy Dance and Happy Easter

Well we're not packed yet but will be soon, we leave tomorrow for our trip, but before we left I wanted to post one more happy dance...

I finished up Megan Fletcher by Lisa Cowell and since its a SAR I really wanted it done before we left so I could mail it on to the next stitcher and I did!







Its stitched on a 28ct mystery fabric, that I thought was jobelan but the more I stitched on it and checked it against my other fabrics, I'm now guessing jazlynn with Glorianna silk in Ollalieberry.








That is it for stitching for a bit, at least until we get back! I'm taking a little break while on vacation.






Kellemes Húsvéti Ünnepeket Kivánunk!
Happy Easter Everyone!

4 megjegyzés:

amotae írta...

Kellemes Húsvéti Ünnepeket kívánok nektek is :)

Éva

Clinique-Bogi írta...

Kellemes húsvéti ünnepeket Nektek is!

mimimira írta...

Beautiful work!
Happy Easter and vacation!
Greetings from Bulgaria

adrian írta...

If you are willing to learn to dance with the help of online dance lessons, than you can avail dance video and easy to follow dance instruction dvd. For more online dance sites you can visit : http://www.learn-dance-online.com/dance_directories.html