Oldalak

csütörtök, május 29, 2008

playing in the garden

As promised I said I would post pictures of our garden...

Here are shots from two weeks ago (taken on the 4th) when we (dad and dh) were working on the clean up, as well as my lily of the valley corner...































Here are pictures taken today... I've included one of the front as well, since we just redid that whole area. All that is needed is more bark to cover up the ground you see around the rocks (stepping stones).




This is where the delfiniums, daisies and poppies are as well as a ton of hostas on the right side there and hubby's "rock" garden at the bottom right.








This area was cleaned up quite a bit, including removing a bunch of flowers/plants. You can see we've finally put edging around the path... why we didn't think of that sooner I'm not sure... but it will be eventually filled with white stones/rocks.







Here is my lily of the valley corner... I got quite a good "crop" this year! Over 50 flowers... mom got the first little bouquet and then the rest (which I just finished picking today) are all around the house... what a great smell!! I love it!






The next few include one of the front as well as a couple of close ups - I was playing with the camera...





















Our garden is I believe east facing, so things tend to take longer to grow and bloom there...

1 megjegyzés:

helen írta...

Köszönöm a fotókat!