You'll notice in my previous post (for halloween) I finished up my pickled pumpkin, I actually finished him up just over a week ago now, but just didn't have a chance to post till now. I'm also now working on a SAR (stitch-a-round) LHN - dog house sampler and am about 1/2 done. Once that is done I have another SAR that has arrived already that I need to work on and then its back to my stitching and catching up with that.
And speaking of catching up I was tagged for a meme/game by a couple of people, who want to know/learn more about me and I can finally respond and post my responses.
I was originally tagged by Evi and Jucus, and here are the rules:
Here are the rules of the game.
• Link to the person who tagged you.
• Post the rules on your blog.
• Write seven random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself.
• Tag seven people at the end of your post and link to them.
• Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
• Let the tagger know when your entry is posted
Here we go:
- I only like black tea - I won't go near green tea or any sort of herbal tea. It has to be black. It can be flavoured but still black tea. But I do have an exception - I don't like Earl Grey... And of course I drink my tea with milk and sugar. You know I'm really sick when I put lemon in my tea
- I don't like cold food. (Sandwiches and food like that don't count as they are supposed to be cold) but if its something else - like a shrimp cocktail then no thanks, I like my shrimp cooked and still warm please! Even things that most people will eat cold - like leftover pizza for instance has to be warmed up for me - it doesn't need to be steaming hot, 30 seconds in the micro will do, but I still need it heated.
- I can't fall asleep if my husband is home but isn't in bed before me. I have no problems being the last one to head to bed (which is our normal routine anyways) I just toss and turn till he comes to sleep and don't fall sleep until he's already out like a light. (I'm okay if he's not home at all)
- doesn't matter what the season, when sleeping I need to have at least two blankets on me - I need the weight, can't sleep if I can't feel the blankets on me, as well as be able to literally wrap myself in them. this is why hubby and I have separate blankets - otherwise I would be stealing them off him all the time!
- I love to cross stitch and read, but even though I can have many projects on the go for stitching, I can only read one book at a time from start to finish. Not sure how my husband does it but he usually has more than one book going at once.
- I'm the queen of procrastination, so I'm not very good with deadlines, obviously I tend to leave things to the last minute so am usually rushed or end up being late with whatever it is I'm doing.
- I have a job where I am on the phone for the majority of the day, so when I get home I really don't like talking on the phone. I love talking with my friends but would much rather do it in person than on the phone, so please don't think I'm ignoring you if I don't call or if I'm short on the phone (as in lenght of conversation)
- bonus one! I love colour - dark colours - blues, greens, burgandys, even oranges etc but you would never know it from the clothes I wear! As those of you who actually know me will testify that I wear black 90% of the time - even in the summer. I'm comfy in black but I do know I need to come out of my comfort zone a bit more often and throw in a little splash of those colours that I do so love!
I'm not going to tag anyone in particular as I think most people have already gotten this and already answered, but if you haven't and you feel like doing this game then please consider yourself tagged and please let me know if you've done it or not so I can sneak a peek and get to you know you a bit better as well!