Oldalak

szerda, január 21, 2009

a little stitching update

Just a couple of pictures of my progress to date as well as one of a finished project that I finished in december, just didn't show the whole thing...

Here is 'How does your garden grow" by Papillon Creations, that I finished last month,






















This is my progress as of last night, on the red and white table cloth from the Hungarian cross stitch magazine. I'm half way to a happy dance. The other side will be the same, just the mirror image.























And I started Autumn in my Garden (aka AimG) by Mirabilia last night as well. I'm stitching it on 28ct maple sugar jubilee by Sugar Maple Fabrics.


2 megjegyzés:

Cindy F. írta...

Your garden piece is amazing!! Truly a beautiful piece! and I am LOVING your tablecloth! Gorgeous!!
Great progress on your Mirabilia too!

Jucus írta...

Kukkants be kérlek a blogomba!:o)