Oldalak

hétfő, október 05, 2009

stitching update

I have a wip and a happy dance to share...

I was able to have a fair bit of stitching time yesterday to work on the Neighbourhood SAL, and I was able to get most of the red house finished. It still needs a roof and windows as well as a door, but the frame is done! :O)





I also managed to finish up LHN Frappuccino on Saturday as well. Two down four to go in the series!

I'm not sure what I'll work on this week, if I'll continue with the coffee/tea series, or pull out one of my other wips or maybe even start something new!?! I have quite a few patterns that are calling to me to start them!

6 megjegyzés:

Barbi írta...

Your SAL is coming along nicely! And your coffee pieces are pretty too!

Jucus írta...

Jó látni, hogy milyen szépen alakul a házikós-baris SAL-od! A Frappuchino pedig naaagyon guszta!:o)vismsmin

Karen írta...

Very cute finish!

Judit írta...

Imádom ezeket az LHN képeket. Nagyon szép!!

Kalu V írta...

the coffee/ tea series is so cute! congrats on the finish and i cant wait to see the other four!

Polly írta...

Nagyon szépek! :)