Oldalak

hétfő, március 14, 2011

starts and finishes...

Okay only one start (so far) and one finish to report!

First the start! Yesterday Barbi and I got back to stitching our girls by Carriage House Samplings, and it is Elizabeth's turn... here is my progress from last night..

not bad considering I got a late start, and didn't start stitching till 9pm... hopefully next Sunday I'll be able to stitch more.
And now to the finish... since my last post I've been pushing Sweet Pea by Mirabilia, and here she is in all her blinged out glory...

I manged to finish her on Saturday, those beads took what seemed forever! It doesn't look like there is much on there, but trust me there are quite few beads considering the design size - actually 3 different beads! But it was fun, and I really enjoyed stitching her. I just may have to do this one for myself later on, as this is a sweet 16 birthday present for my niece...

She is stitched on 28ct Spoonful of Sugar jazlyn - by Sugar Maple Fabrics,(who I wish were still in business I loved her fabrics... good thing I still have lots in my fabric drawer to choose from!) using the reccomended DMC threads.

What to work on next.... hmmm not to sure, but it will be a new start. I have a couple of other gifts that need to get done, so I'll more than likely be working on those.


4 megjegyzés:

Barbi írta...

Yeah! You started with the birdcage too! LOL I was studying the chart to figure out which way I'm going to go with it.
Love SweetPea! It's one of my favorite ones from that series.

Edit írta...

Gyönyörű ez a Mirabilia kép! :)

Siobhán írta...

Fantastic finish!! Great job. I love the linen that you used!

I have Elizabeth started, too, and need to get back to her.

Névtelen írta...

Sweet Pea is absolutely beautiful!