Oldalak

szerda, május 25, 2011

liz - 0 longweekend - 1

Well I haven't touched a needle since last Thursday... It was the Victoria Day long weekend here in Canada, celebrating Queen Victoria's birthday, and as it was the first long weekend of the summer season, we naturally went out of town... (phew... that was a long sentence wasn't it!)

Hubby and I went with the girls out to Fairmont hotsprings - our favourite place to go





We had good weather for the most part, it wasn't the hottest, but no complaints from us... as we still managed to get a little sunburn... at least I did on my shoulders...

We played in the pool...



Took a walk down to the waterfall...


played some mini golf...


and of course back to the pool - several times a day actually, and enjoyed the view...


After it was all said in done, we had a great time, and headed home Monday, and I can definitely say we were pooped from all the stuff we did, especially all the swimming!


I did however stitch a bit last week, and I kept working on Madonna Dolorosa, and here is my progress on that as of last Thursday...


I'm not quite bored with all the big blocks of colour yet so I think I'll keep going on this one again this week ~ or at least what is left of the week.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: