Oldalak

hétfő, június 20, 2011

what i've been up to...

I haven't felt like blogging the last little while, but that doesn't mean I haven't been productive!

Here are some pictures of what I've been stitching on...

I've missed posting two weekend SAL progress pictures of Elizabeth, so here is last weekend's report, as well as yesterday's progress...



After my last post, I didn't know what to stitch so I pulled out a wip - my antique lace canvas project and filled in some more with the dark grey. I'm almost finished filling in this layer, I only have the four little diamonds and the bottom row left to fill in, and then I can move onto the last layer of the project, but probably also the most work intensive... I know that layer with all the white backstitching will take a while... but at least I'm that much closer to being finished!


I didn't get much stitching done this last week, but I did manage to start a new project that has been calling my name for the last few months... it is by Carole aka Novalee02 from her shop. I saw this on her blog a few months ago, and fell in love! Here is my start as well as a small picture of what the entire piece will look like. I just love those little kitties!!!





I've changed some of the recommended DMC colours and I'm stitching it on 32ct hand dyed fabric from Dinkydyes... there is no colour name on the fabric.


That's it for now, I'm off to work on the kitties some more!


Till next time.... happy stitching!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: