Oldalak

szombat, július 30, 2011

tusal and partial happy dances...

Wow two posts in one day! Let's start off with the next installment of the tusal report...


Here is my jar before and after squishing this month... considering I didn't stitch too much this month, I think I did pretty darn good! This last week of stitching really helped fill the jar this month.


I am also finished all the stitching on my maple leaf. I just love the way it turned out. I still have the french knots to do, but I am switching those out for beads. I found the perfect match in my stash, but I didn't have enough, so I'm just waiting for my beads to arrive from Janice @ Traditional Stitches. Micheals doesn't seem to carry mill hill beads anymore, at least the ones I went to, and there is no LNS in our city anymore, and Cochrane was out of stock, so I had to order them online... thank goodness for Janice having them in stock, as I should have them by Tuesday. it would have been sooner but its a long weekend here and Monday is a holiday, so no mail. Anyways, here is my paritial happy dance with the maple leaf...



I finished the stitching on this, on Wednesday night, so come Thursday I pulled out a WIP to work on, my Antique Lace canvas project... I have a mini happy dance to share with that one as well, in that I finished all the filling stitches. Now its on the the real hard part, all the back stitching... Here is a picture of the bottom part where I finished off the filling stitches last night...



I've already changed it on the scroll rods, so I'm back at the top again to start working on the backstitch today in between loads of laundry...


Nincsenek megjegyzések: