Oldalak

szombat, november 26, 2011

the joy in finishing...

another ornament that is!


Just a quick posting today. This is the Joy ornament from issue #84 of Jill Oxton's Cross Stitch and Beading magazine (the Christmas issue) that I went on the search for after seeing Barbi's holly reindeer tag that she stitched from it. I was lucky to get the issue as it was the last one in the store (at least the chapters I went to). There are a few more I would like to stitch up from this issue, but I have so many ornaments on my "to do" list at the moment that we'll see which ones I actually will get to stitching!

I stitched it over one on 28ct white jobelan, using my own conversion for the gold coloured threads - just plain DMC -> 780, 782, 783, blanc, 762 and 415...

Now to just find time to sit down and actually finish "finish" these ornaments! For now though I think I'll just continue stitching on my tulips... those seem to be calling my name for tonight.

3 megjegyzés:

Barbi írta...

Oh!!! NICE!!! This one's on my to do list too :)

Edie írta...

That is so pretty. "To finish the finish" I have a solution for you! Have Hubby do that part! :o)

Karen írta...

Very pretty....love your color choices.

happy stitching...