Oldalak

péntek, december 23, 2011

holiday greetings...

Well I didn't get any stitching done over the IHSW, haven't actually touched a needle since sometime last week...

We were very busy with a couple of parties on the weekend, as well as getting ready for the upcoming Christmas holidays...


We had to get everything all ready ahead of time, as I had gallbladder surgery yesterday, so now I just can take it easy and relax and rest and heal. Its strange to be done everything so soon! I don't know what to do with myself! We normally don't decorate the tree until the afternoon of the 24th, but its all done now.

I will be stitching, during my time off, I don't have to go back to work until the 9th, so I have plenty of time to pamper myself, and that is all I have planned!

I would like to also take this opportunity to wish all of you a very merry and blessed Christmas and a very wonderful and prosperous new year!

Áldott karácsonyi ünnepeket, es sikerekeben gazdag, boldog új évet kivanok sok szeretettel mindenkinek!!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: