Oldalak

csütörtök, december 08, 2011

oops I did it again...

Well you can tell I have absolutely no will power once it comes to cross stitching and stash...

My LNS - Traditional Stitches, was having an open house last weekend, and they also let me know that Sergei by Plum Street Samplers was in, so instead of having them mail it out, Edith and I went to go and pick it up in person.

I'm not sure that was a good idea... I ended up coming home with more stash than I originally thought I would... In addition to Sergei, I also picked up Quaker Virtues and A Quaker Christmas by Bygone Stitches. I have been eyeing these two patterns for quite some time, and so far I was safe as they never made it past looking and actually into my cart. However they were just sitting there at the open house just waiting for me to take them home... so I did! Anyways here are some pictures of my newly acquired stash... the rest from my previous post haven't arrived yet, but I know they will soon enough.








Also while I was at Traditional Stitches, I pre-ordered the two new Blackbird Designs! EEK!!! I told you I was bad!

Anyways, it seems to me that my next year's stitching plan is starting to take shape!

So far on the must stitch list:
-Lizzie Kate's 6 Fat Men
-Plum Street Samplers - Sergei, Olga and Boris
-Mirabilia - Fairy Moon, and the Holly Pixie
-Birds of a Feather - Mystery SAL

The stitching wishlist includes:
- Bygone Stitches - Quaker Virtues, A Quaker Christmas
- Stickideen von der Wiehenburg - Rose Quaker
- Angie Designer - Romantique Samper

So definitely a lofty plan and list of patterns to stitch as most of them are fairly large, but of course knowing me, this list will change several times before then!

6 megjegyzés:

Kaisievic írta...

Oooooh, lovely stash!. Enjoy!

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

valerie írta...

Great stash! Fairy Moon is on my list for next year. perhaps we can encourage each other!

Mindi írta...

I'm so glad you picked up Sergei, he's absolutely adorable!

helen írta...

I love your stash and your lists :))) go on, we all coming here to your blog for a reason... we love checking your projects :)))

Joysze írta...

That's some great looking stash, Katica. Enjoy them. :D

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches írta...

lovely stash!