I took these pictures in full sunlight, so the colours may be a bit washed out but I tried to take them under my light and that didn't work out too well either...
1. SMF Hearts and Flowers - 28 ct Jubliee, a purple & pink hand dyed fabric
2. Dinkydyes green& gold Opalescent in 28ct mystery fabric- the green is sort of an olivey colour in real life
3. Zweigart Christmas Red 28ct Jubliee
4. SMF - Tumult in 28ct Jazlynn
5. Dinkydyes blue& light blue Opalescent 28ct mystery fabric
6. an unknown 28ct fabric in a light pastel purple
7. an unknown 28ct fabric in a light sky blue colour
8. Zweigart 32ct Lugana in Antique Blue
let me know which ones you like... personally I'm leaning towards either the Tumult, Antique blue or red...
also don't forget there is still lots of time to join us for the SAL! Just click on the tab at the top of my page, and it will give you all the information!