Oldalak

péntek, július 20, 2012

I'm still here...

I just thought I would drop in really quick to say yes I'm still around though I haven't been stitching at all...

I managed to get tendonitis in my left hand and it actually really hurt for a bit... and hence the reason I haven't been stitching... I have to use my hand at work, so the only place I could and can really just relax and take it easy with my hand was here at home...

so its been just over 2 weeks that I haven't touched a needle... so I'm very behind on all my projects, especially Suzannah (Barbi is almost done hers) and 6 Fat Men... Yes I've been having withdrawal symptoms!  So instead of stitching I did a little (quite a bit) of stash shopping - I mean you only need your clicky finger right?!  Anyways, I'm now just waiting for things to arrive...once they do I'll give a report of what all I got.... I'm pre-warning you its a bunch, so that post won't be for the faint of heart! LOL!!

I've also updated my sale page - the tab is at the top of my blog. Please go and check it out and let me know if anything catches your fancy!

TUSAL was just recently, I know I'm a little late but here is my minimal contribution for this month...

It's not a lot, but at least I did manage to get some stitching in before my hand went all funky!

If I counted correctly, it should also be the IHSW weekend this weekend... but I didn't see any updated sign up list from Joysze... but in case it is, I hope everyone gets lots of stitching done!
I haven't decided yet if I will stitch a little or just keep resting my hand for a little longer...

anyways, till next time happy stitching!

2 megjegyzés:

Kasey írta...

Yes, there is a link on her homepage for this month's IHSW. Hope you can get back to being one with your needle!

valerie írta...

Oh no! Hope your tendonitis is feeling better so you can get back to stitching. Can't wait to see the new stash!