Oldalak

szerda, november 14, 2012

going nowhere...

I had a good stitching session tonight, or so I thought... I felt like I stitched most the of the evening, but if you look at what I did, it feels like I made no progress whatsoever!  I was still working on the last supper, and all I managed to add was two hands... silly fractional stitches and colour changes...but the effect is worth it in the end...


Also as I was surfing the net, I found a picture of this freebie... I know its a Val's Stuff design, but I can't seem to find the actual freebie anywhere... does anyone have this or know how to contact the designer??? Are they still designing?? I couldn't even find a website for them... Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated... that snowman is just too cute not to want to stitch him!


Also don't forget, this weekend coming up is the ihsw, so get ready to hermit and sign up!  You can click on the picture on my sidebar for more information!  I'm actually going to sign up for it this weekend, its been a few months now that I have been able to, so let's hope my best laid plans stay that way and I get to stitch lots!

1 megjegyzés:

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches írta...

Gorgeous stitching.