Oldalak

szerda, május 01, 2013

a new month


Wow, I can't believe it's May already! Where did April go???

I haven't been stitching very much, and definitely no stitching on the weekends, we have been busy... so no Humbolt Coast progress at all... or progress on any of my other wips..

I sort of lost my stitching mojo after my holidays and being sick - I managed to catch a cold on our last day of holidays... so to rectify things I decided to start a new project... I picked AAN Girasole. A lovely sunflower that just feels so springy... 

Here is my progress from the last few weeks...


I'm stitching it on 32ct Kauri lugana by Kiwi Illusions (click here to see the fabric) using dmc 927 and 730. I changed the green as I didn't like the green called for. I prefer the darker more olive shades of green...

That's it for now... Till next time happy stitching


 
 

6 megjegyzés:

Barbi írta...

oh I love this!!!

Rita írta...

wow, verz nice!

Jucus írta...

Nagyon szép mintával kezded a hónapot! Kíváncsi vagyok a folytatásra!

Dani - tkdchick írta...

Your WIP is just so lovely!!!

valerie írta...

Pretty! Interesting design. I have never seen this one.

Kasey írta...

Glad you found your mojo!! Girasole is beautiful! I just ordered the pattern after seeing yours!