Oldalak

kedd, május 21, 2013

spring is blooming...

Just a quick post (as usual) on some stitching updates...and a little update from our garden... our lily of the valley are blooming and here is my first pick...  I made two smaller bouquets from this bunch pictured, one to sit here by my computer and one to sit by my stitching spot, so that no matter where I am I can see them and enjoy them, and their lovely fragrance! 


Here is my sunflower by AAN... almost done the stitching... 2 1/2 petals to go and then the beads before a happy dance.


Also here is my Humbolt Coast... I managed to get a good bit of stitching in on Sunday... I love watching this one come to life!

2 megjegyzés:

valerie írta...

Great progress on your wips! Love Humboldt Coast and those Lily of the Valley blooms are so pretty!

Dani - tkdchick írta...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your sunflower! And the detail on Humboldt WOW! You've got some stunning pieces on the go!