Oldalak

szerda, szeptember 18, 2013

the stitching bug...

Again my apologies for not posting sooner... I seem to have ever intention a couple of times a week, and yet nothing happens... I've been so neglectful of my poor blog, and will definitely have to rectify that soon!

I've been keeping busy with life in general and of course my stitching... the bug has really seemed to have bit me and his pal startitis as well... I have this urge to just start project after project after project...
 
Soooo....what do I go and do... I give in and do start multiple new patterns... You've already seen my start on the Winter Blackwork, and a little of Poppy...  Here are some more pictures of what I've started and a more up to date picture of Poppy from where I left her last...
 
Poppy as of September 8...
 

 
Then the week of Sept. 9, I started Blackbird Designs Midnight Watch... 
 
Here is my progress on it as of Sept. 14


 
Then on Sunday, I actually pulled out my Humbolt Coast SAL with Barbi and made a little progress on the beach...
 

And Monday this week I started my 4th new project... Lanarte's Summer Bouquet...
 
This is after Monday night's stitching session...

 
 
 
I have three more all lined up, but I think I will just start one more and save the other two and just slide them into the rotation when I finish one of the ones above... otherwise things will really get out of control... 
 
 
Till next time... happy stitching!

3 megjegyzés:

Linda írta...

I love all your new starts and you have made great progress on all of them.

Linda

Bernadett írta...

Lovely works.:)

Jucus írta...

Katica, neked is villámtűid vannak? :o) Gyönyörű mindegyik munka!