Oldalak

péntek, december 13, 2013

christmas is coming...

As I mentioned, I've been busy working on Christmas gifts... I've done some stitching, but have mainly been doing the finishing since my last post on things I've stitched in the past...

I made several ornaments... these are the ones that I've finished (stitching was done in 2011). I did everything on these - the stitching,  and the finishing including the cording.


I've also stitched a few little patterns for tin tops... the pink one pictured was stitched a while ago... Hubby did the finishing on these

I also made an exchange gift... again the I did the stitching on both, but I finished the ornament, while my hubby helped with the tin.


And last but not least, I was also gifted a very lovely home made gift... I received a crocheted doily... a lady I know gifts me one every year and has for the last several, and each one is beautiful!  I love them all... I think I am up to 6 or 7 of them now.  But this one is special... see if you can see why...

I am still working on a couple more ornaments, but then I'm done for this year... I want to stitch something else... and I already have it picked out... no I'm still not going back to my rotation just yet... I signed up for the iStitch  Sew Advent SAL and I want to stitch that next.

That is it for now... till next time...

Happy stitching...

2 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

You have been a very busy lady..Your ornaments are beautiful..Your husband did a great finishing job on the tins..What a sweet gift from a friend..She does gorgeous stitching..I think those must be cats!

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

Jucus írta...

Gyönyörűek a pici hímzéseid és nagyon szépen állítottad össze őket! Bár nekem is így sikerülne az összeállítás!