Oldalak

hétfő, március 10, 2014

another week gone by...


I'm trying to get back into the habit of blogging more often or more regularly, and seeing that it is Monday, and yesterday was Humbolt Coast stitching time, I thought I would give an update.
 
Here is my progress... not much to show, but I didn't stitch too much yesterday, I kept falling asleep!
 


Since I was so tired, thanks to a late night and the time change, I didn't notice that the frog struck, and I made a mistake in my stitching... I totally stitched that tree on the left in the wrong spot... so that will have to come out before I continue...
 
Last week, I started a new project, Red Riding Hood by The Primitive Hare... here is my progress so far...
 
 
I changed a couple of colours... I am using straight DMC for this... I changed the red from DMC 347 to DMC 815, as I prefer darker reds,  and the skirt colour from a blend to DMC 3781 - on my screen it looks closer to what the GAST thread looks like.
 
That's it for now... till next time happy stitching!

3 megjegyzés:

Dani - tkdchick írta...

Humbolt is just gorgeous!!!

Linda írta...

Great progress Katica.

Linda

Jucus írta...

Nagyon jól haladsz ezzel a nagy munkával! És az új xszemesed is szuper lesz!
Kedves Tőled az 1848-as, kokárdás kép!