Oldalak

szerda, március 11, 2015

dancing


I did absolutely no stitching between this past Friday and Monday, with the exception of a whole 4 stitches on Saturday... not something you can call progress...

So I did no stitching on my Conrwall Cottage SAL with Barbi and Linda... Hopefully this Sunday I will be able to get some much needed stitching time on it.

I did however, have a happy dance last night!  I finished off my Winter Patchwork, by Jardin Prive.  It is stitched on 32ct. jobelan, using the called for DMC threads.  It was a fun stitch!  I'm looking forward to the other two I have in the series - Spring and Summer.

Just a short little post... so till next time... happy stitching!

3 megjegyzés:

Barbi írta...

Love your finish! It's ok that you didn't get a chance to stitch, like I told Linda, we'll all have a Sunday when we can't stitch...especially when this one is going to take a while, we'll have holidays and camping and weekends away to work around.

Marilyn írta...

Winter Patchwork is very pretty.
Congrats on your finish.
Marilyn

Unknown írta...

It's a beautiful finish - so pretty.