Oldalak

kedd, január 24, 2006

More Stuff...

The outcome of yesterday's election was basically what I thought it would be. I was hoping for a "stronger minority" governmemt, and a majority would have been just wishful thinking. The good thing is that it is a step in the right direction for the whole country. Many people don't see that and tend to see our new Prime Minister elect as scary -though I have no clue why - but seriously, a change is what this country needed. I think had we elected back the outgoing Prime Minister, would have caused and created even greater rifts in the unity issues this country has between east and west in general. At least this way with the change there is a hope of keeping this country together...

Other stuff: I'm still waiting to hear back from the clinic to see if my day surgery is still scheduled for tomorrow or not. My cold is still here, I'm still fighting it but its really being a pia! I'm not full blown out sick, but feel icky enough to spend the day in bed (I'll be heading back there shortly) I don't have a fever, but my eyes are all watery, I'm sort of stuffed up, sound awful and sound even worse when I cough - I try not to do that often as it really hurts my already scratchy throat... I'm not looking forward to postponing tomorrow, but I would rather do that then go feeling like this. We'll just have to wait and see when they decide to call me back.

On the stitching front - didn't do much last night - we celebrated my dad's birthday with the whole family finally, and it was fun. I did manage to put in the last few remaining stitches to finish up the third block of snapperville though, so I was able to move my qsnaps over to start the next one... we'll see how I'm feeling.

Diet challenge...what can I say right now its up in the air, but I will be getting back to it once I'm feeling better!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: