Oldalak

hétfő, január 23, 2006

Stuff...


Happy Election Day Canada!!! Today is it! We get to have our day in the spot light and vote for who/what we would like in our government. I'm not saying which way I voted, but I've already gotten back from doing it. We'll see tonight what the outcome will be, but whatever it is, I hope it will somehow be for the better.

Other stuff: Not much happening on the weight loss challenge, I haven't been able to do as much on the treadmill as I wanted due to both just being too busy and also feeling under the weather as of late. Right now I'm trying to fight off a darn cold so that my day surgery that is scheduled for Wednesday won't be cancelled. I have to call the dr. tomorrow afternoon to see how I'm feeling and we'll go from there.

Stitching wise I'm doing okay, still being tempeted by many charts, fabric etc to buy, but I've been a good girl and haven't bought anything yet this year, so that is pretty good for me - a self admitted stashinte/stashoholic! My Bent Creek is coming along nicely, I've got almost 3 of the 6 boxes of snapperville done, and I really should take a picture of it soon, I just keep forgetting! My fabric for "My Stitching Treasures" has arrived, but I want to finish the BC first before starting that one. I'm really going to have start up my stitching rotation again, I used to do so well with it, but have some how managed to fall back to being a one-at-a-timer. Not that that is a bad thing, but I like my 4 project rotation better. Sometimes it felt like I was getting more progress done when doing it.

anyways, thats it for now - just a bunch of babbling... have a good evening/day whatever and until next time...

Nincsenek megjegyzések: