Oldalak

kedd, február 21, 2006

A little Cheese with that Whine...

I want to thank everyone who sent me emails regarding my last post - it is greatly appreciated - all your good thoughts and wishes. I know that this person will never change and why I constantly put myself through this is beyond me, but I do and I know I will continue to do so. I'll just have to make sure I don't let it get to me as much... no promises but I'll try!

Went to visit my mom today at the cemetary and we sort of had a little chat, it was relaxing just being there with her, so that helped a lot. I'm doing much better today, and am actually getting a little nervous about tomorrow - I have my day surgery tomorrow - I'm just waiting to hear back from them as to what time I need to be where...

Other news... even though it was a long weekend here this past weekend, I didn't get very much stitchin in, at least not as much as I would have liked. But that is okay, we had a great weekend, spent some nice fun time with my dad and hubby - even dragged my dad into a LNS in Cochrane! OMG! I couldn't believe it when he came in there with us!!! Too funny! But we didn't stay long, and I was a good girl, no real shopping - "just" three charts - Bee Line by Sam Sarah and 2 Victoria Sampler leaflets that were on my wish list - Christmas Virtues I and II.

Here is my latest progress picture of MST by Jeanette Douglas:
this is as of Feb. 19th - Sunday night. I did a little more last night but not much - the bottom little square beside the deer there and the little long skinny one beside that. Hopefully I'll have more progress in a few days...

Nincsenek megjegyzések: