Oldalak

szerda, augusztus 23, 2006

Late night blogging continues...

Sorry I haven't updated recently, but I have been both so busy and ill (nasty cold) that I just haven't had the time but more importantly the energy to update...

I will say quickly though, thank you for all your prayers, they seem to be working, things with the baby are improving, the surgery went well, and she is already out of intensive care - got out at the end of last week, but is still in the hospital recovering. Hopefully if things continue to improve the family will be able to come home soon. They still have however a long road ahead of them, so I would like to ask for continued prayers.

I would also like to ask a huge favour though, from those of you who personally know who this family is, please, PLEASE, do not say anything to them or anyone else who knows them that you know. They asked me to keep it private, but I had to ask for prayers. I deliberately left out names, but some of you are just too good at guessing! Thanks a million!! For everything... please keep up the prayers, they are greatly appreciated!

Off to bed to try and get some much needed rest...

1 megjegyzés:

Nancy (kis mama) írta...

Kati, I can hardly imagine what your friends are going through. Let them know that they have many well wishes from us. I am curious to know how they found out on such a little one that it even had a tumor. Being a new mom, things like this seem to be on ones mind.