Oldalak

péntek, augusztus 11, 2006

Major Prayer request please...

I'd like to ask everyone who reads my blog, their family and friends to please say an extra few prayers, I just found out that the daughter of a friend of mine has a brain tumor... she will be one on Sept. 23

I don't know all the technical stuff, but the tumor is located right in the middle of her brain and they will be operating on it Tuesday. They are only able to remove 30% of the tumor due to its location, and they will also be doing a biopsy of it to see if its cancerous or not. I'll know more after Tuesday... so until then please keep this wonderful little family in your prayers...to give them strength to get through this and so that this beautiful little girl makes a full recovery!

Thank you with all my heart!

3 megjegyzés:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs írta...

my thoughts and prayers are with your goddaughter. Keep us posted.

Lara írta...

Prayers coming from Utah!

helen írta...

And from Hungary...