Oldalak

szombat, január 13, 2007

A little fun...

I will be posting my stitching progress hopefully on Monday, I've been good and have been faithfully plugging along on the wedding. I'm actually quite impressed with my progress! However I do have to say that I am getting quite tired of stitching with all white!

Anyways, I've also been thinking as to what I will be stitching next week... do I go back to the peonies, or do I work on one of my other WIPS/UFO's?? Or something completly different? I'm going to go for something completely different! I have a few gifts I need to do (yes the procrastintor in me is showing its ugly head) so I am going to have a go at those next week, and I'll see how I do!

And now on to some fun... I saw this on another blog who's thoughts I read and thought I would give it a go...

Bastet

You look for balance and harmony, anxious, devoted. Often rash and impatient.
Colors: male: yellow ochre, female: grey
Compatible Signs:
Sekhmet, Horus
Dates:
Jul 14 - Jul 28, Sep 23 - Sep 27, Oct 3 - Oct 17
Role: Goddess of cats, women, and secrets
Appearance:
Cat or cat-headed woman
Sacred animals:
cat

What is Your Egyptian Zodiac Sign?
Designed by CyberWarlock of Warlock's Quizzles and Quandaries


I think that is quite interesting and quite fitting...that this is the Goddess of Cats and my sacred animal is the cat! When I read it I literally laughed out loud!

I tried to do the Tarot card one as well, and came up with the Empress but the code wouldn't paste properly for some reason... Oh well... it was fun!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: