Oldalak

hétfő, január 15, 2007

Stitching update

Without further ado, here is my stitching progress on the Wedding

I'm surprised that, I managed to make it through the whole week stitching all white, doing nothing but filling in the bride's dress. I have to admit, as boring as it was, it was good in that I didn't need to look at the pattern, and just stitch away, and plus it was fun watching my progress. My last progress picture can be seen by clicking the link for the wedding in my sidebar under WIPS


This week I started working on one of the gifts I mentioned in my previous post and I did fairly well for one night of stitching... we'll see but depending on how much stitching time I'll get this week, I just may finish it! Sorry no pictures next week, as the recipient reads my blog!

Till next time... good night!

5 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

Wow, this is an awesome picture, and you've done so much, you must be like 90% done with it. It's stunning! Absolutely fabulous :-)

Névtelen írta...

It's beautiful!!!

Névtelen írta...

It's just gorgeous!!

Névtelen írta...

It looks like you got a lot done! I've got a WIP that I've put off for a long time because it's got a lot of cream at the bit I'm working on. Maybe I'll mark out what needs to be stitched and it'll fill in quickly, like yours.

Nice job.

Névtelen írta...

Absolutely beautiful.....I wanted to do this one for me and dear hubby but it seems so daunting....