Oldalak

hétfő, március 05, 2007

Kitty and Stitching Update

I haven't posted any progress pictures for awhile so here we go!


E and I signed up for a canvas and beading class at our LNS and here is my progress so far - we need to get all the borders for each square done first and then next class (next month) we will start working on the specialty stitches inside the boxes, doing one box at a time...





Here are my peonies, I worked on them a bit this past week, and I'm just loving the way they are turning out!





Here is my progress on the wedding piece, on the home stretch with filling in her dress! Sorry for the quality of the picture, but you can see my progress better on this one than the more focused one...



And last but not least, my kitty and her white tummy! You can't see the whole shaved area but you get the idea. Her incision is healing nicely and hopefully on Wednesday we will be able to go and get her stitches removed...


On the reading challenge, I'm doing fairly well I think, I'm on book 4 from my list and its only the 3rd month! I really enjoyed both Bare Bones, and The Last Wife of Henery VIII. I'm only a small ways into Abundance, but so far so good. I just haven't had time to read the last few nights, though hopefully that will recitify itself in the next few days!

1 megjegyzés:

The Silver Thistle írta...

Oooh, nice progress pics. I'm especially intrigued by the top picture, I can't wait to see how that develops.

Sending virtual kitty hugs too, for a speedy recovery for your little friend :) {{{hug, hug, hug}}}