Oldalak

szombat, június 30, 2007

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada day to my fellow Canadians!! Enjoy your long weekend and may your weather be beautiful where ever you are!

Thanks to the comments left for me as well as in email, in regards to my "mistake" with the SAL, my creative thoughts and ideas have switched into high gear! I'm not quite sure as to what I will do with it yet, but I do have some ideas, and things are not as bad as they were orginially.

So thanks to all of you who commented, and as soon as a final decision is made as to what will become of this piece, I'll let you know!

Till then enjoy the sunshine, and the long weekend!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 megjegyzés:

helen írta...

Én a helyedben folytatnám úgy, ahogy elkezdted. Mert mi van akkor, ha január a végére kerül? semmi. De tényleg semmi :)

The Silver Thistle írta...

Your strawberries piece is soooo cute! I really, really like the colours on it.

Bit of a downer with the calendar though :( Can't wait to see what you have planned for the salvage operation, lol. I'm sure it'll be good as new by the time you get finished.