Oldalak

csütörtök, augusztus 02, 2007

Blogging mojo...

I seem to be in a slump with my blogging... basically there is not much going on that is worth blogging about... I have been doing some stitching, so I do have a couple of happy dances to share, but that is about it...

Happy dance number one - I actually finished it last week, just didn't post it till now.




A freebie by A mon ami Pierre, its done on 28ct fabric, not sure of the kind as it was a left over piece from something bigger, and sittched with dmc varigated blue (#103)

Happy dance number two - just finished the other night


My needle and floss by Waxing Moon designs


Stitched over two on 28ct English Rose jobelan with dmc threads. This is a "stitch-a-round" going on one of the message boards I try to frequent, so it is getting ready to fly off to its next destination, so the next person the list can stitch it...




1 megjegyzés:

mercy írta...

I love your finishes! Especially your freebie...so pretty! Could you tell me where to find it? Congrats on the finishes :-)