Oldalak

csütörtök, augusztus 09, 2007

another week another happy dance


Just a quick post as I'm feeling somewhat icky and can't stay in front of the computer very long...


I just finished another "quickie" project - Flax Fields by Carriage House Samplings


Its stitched on 28ct english rose jobelan with dmc threads, I made two changes as I didn't have two of the threads needed - I used 731 instead of the 732 listed, and I prefer the darker green of the 731 and instead of the 799 (the medium blue) I used 334, which is a pretty close match on the colour card...
Anyways enough of that, enjoy the dance and I'm off to continue resting...

6 megjegyzés:

helen írta...

Nagyon helyes kép :) Tetszik!

Clinique-Bogi írta...

Csodálatosak a színek. :-)

Valerie írta...

Flax Fields is adorable! You did a lovely job with it.

Susimac írta...

This is so lovely I love the colours.

Névtelen írta...

Nagyon mutatós darab. Jobelan is nagyon megtetszett, mint anyag (sajnos itthon nem kapni), még van egy kis darabkám nézegetni, annak is hasonló színe van, de sajnálom felhasználni. :) Pedig olyan szépek rajt az x-ek.

Timici írta...

nagyon tetszik, főleg, hogy jó kék, imádom a kéket, hiába no, 2fiam van;)