Well I thought I would do another meme, this time with movies! I've seen this again on several blogs so since I haven't got much to blog about I thought I'd jump on this bandwagon...
Here we go:
1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb (or IMSDb) search functions.
5. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie. Okay I'm going to edit this part, since I still can't figure out how to strike through the text... I will highlight the ones guessed in a different colour instead.
1. I'm asking you to marry me. I love you, June. Now I know I said and done a lotta things, that I hurt you, but I promise, I'll never do that again. I only want to take care of you. I will not leave you like that dutch boy with your finger in the dam. Chris guessed this one - Walk The Line
2. I think President Teddy Roosevelt said it best: "If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose righteousness." - Nina guessed correctly - Murder at 1600
3. Can you keep secrets? Can you hear a thing and never say it again? And puzzles and codes, I imagine they lay down to you like lovers. Barb got this one - DaVinci Code
4. I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my squishy Come on, squishy Come on, little squishy Barb got it again - Finding Nemo
5. This ain't Dodge City. And you ain't Bill Hickok Nina guessed this one - Quigly Down Under
6. Childhood is what you spend the rest of your life trying to overcome. That's what momma always says. She says that beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will... Nina again - and one of all time favouritess - Hope Floats
7. You see, old friend? I brought more soldiers than you did. Suz guessed it - 300
8. At my signal, unleash hell. Nina - Gladiator
9. I'd say that she gets under your skin as soon as you meet her. She drives you so nuts you don't know whether to hug her or, or just really arm wrestle her. She would go all the way to Europe just to get a stamp in her passport. I don't know if that amounts to insanity, or just being really, really... likable. Suz guessed again - While You Were Sleeping
10. I am in a dress, I have gel in my hair, I haven't slept all night, I'm starved, AND I'm armed! Don't MESS with me! Barb got this one too - Miss Congeniality
11. You know every story, every wound, every memory. Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you... every single second. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her, fixing her veil, fluffing her dress, telling her no woman has ever looked so beautiful. And my fear is she'll be thinking, "I wish my mom was here." - Nina got it - Stepmom
12. Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address Helen/Evi got this one - You've Got Mail
13. We went for breakfast... in Canada. We made a deal; if she'd stop hookin', I'd stop shooting people. Nina guessed - Payback
14. You do an eclectic celebration of the dance! You do Fosse, Fosse, Fosse! You do Martha Graham, Martha Graham, Martha Graham! Or Twyla, Twyla, Twyla! Or Michael Kidd, Michael Kidd, Michael Kidd, Michael Kidd! Or Madonna, Madonna, Madonna!... but you keep it all inside. Suz guessed correctly! - Birdcage!
15. I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. Helen/Evi got this one as well - Notting Hill