Oldalak

csütörtök, december 18, 2008

slipping and sliding

Well since there is so much snow and ice out there, its a bit difficult to happy dance, but I'll give it a shot anyways...



I just finished off a cute little giraffe for my nephew, not sure exactly what it will be when "finished" but we still have a couple of day's before Christmas to figure that out!





Not a great picture, but its on the same fabric as my "How does your Garden grow" by Papillon Creations... a mystery 28ct green fabric















Also Evi added some extra questions to the snowball meme and asked us to answer those as well, so I've just added them to the bottom of the previous post so that they're all together...

2 megjegyzés:

Cindy F. írta...

Cute, cute and CUTE!!! Love the giraffe:)

Tama írta...

aw, that giraffe is really cute!!!