Oldalak

hétfő, június 08, 2009

other stitching updates

Not much has been going on in my world that is really blog worthy, so I won't bore you with those details, however I did manage to do some stitching last week. I really couldn't decide what I wanted to work on, so I finally just pulled out one of my older wips - my antique lace canvas project. I went back through my archive posts and found I haven't really touched this one since March 2008! Over a year ago!










I've been working on the filling in stitches, and if you click on the link I gave above, you can see where I left off last year and where I am now. Don't worry the hearts will show once the whole thing is done, there is still a whole ton of backstitching to do once all of this is filled in. Please ignore the little grey dots/knots you see, as they are just waste knots that I was too lazy to get rid of before taking the picture.

1 megjegyzés:

Cindy F. írta...

Wow! this is gorgeous! So glad you're working on it again and I can't wait to see more!