Stitched on 28ct ivory jobelan
with the recommended thread
- wild berries by Crecent Colours
As you can see I made some changes. Instead of the date, I added an extra little bird/peacock to the lower right corner, as well as I didn't add my intials, but mine and hubby's instead with a little heart. I really loved stitching this, and the thread was really nice as well. I love the colour.
I will admit I was worried that I wouldn't have enough thread to finish. Though when I ordered it, my LNS sent 5 skeins instead of the recommended 4 that the patterns calls for, and its a good thing. I stitched it on 28ct not 30ct (as the pattern says) and I actually needed a 6th skein to finish. Now I wasn't wasteful with my thread but at the same time I wasn't exactly a miser either.
Once that is done, I'm not sure what I'll work on next. I really should get back to my alphabet blocks, but I'm having so much more fun doing other projects and going stash diving to see what I can do next.