Last week, I didn't know what to stitch on, so I pulled a WIP, and worked on that for a little bit. I pulled out the Antique Lace canvas project. I didn't do too much, I did the filling stitches on another band before I put it down. I didn't take it apart to take a full picture, just the band I was working on. To see a picture of the whole thing click here to go to my post when I worked on it last.
Once I finished up that one band, I decided to pull out another Wip, this time my Hungarian Sampler, which I haven't touched since June of last year! I put this one down at the time because I really messed up with the counting/spacing on my fabric, and didn't have enough room to finish it as designed, so I improvised. Here is my version, and a happy dance with my Hungarian Sampler! I stitched it using DMC 310 for the black and DMC 815 for the red.
Because I was working on this one for a happy dance, as well as being fairly busy over the weekend, I didn't work on my LHN Neighbourhood this time round. I really need to start working on this as I'm really falling behind Barbi! Hopefully this Sunday I will be able to get some good stitching time on it.