Oldalak

vasárnap, február 14, 2010

what cupid brought...

Well Dad and hubby both opened their little packages and this is what they got...

First up my Dad...

his packet contained some lovely Valentine's day candies, and a little stitched pillow with a cherub. I fell in love with this pattern when I saw it on Carol's blog and it is a freebie by Ariane Jean Pierre. As soon as I saw it I went searching the internet. Its stitched on 28ct white joblean, with GAST Claret thread. I really love the way it turned out...

Here is what my dear Hubby recieved...




His also contained some lovely Valentine's day candies (sadly no cinnamon hearts - but I'm the only one who likes those) and a little stitched hanging ornament. It is Erica Micheal's Hugs and Kissses freebie, stitched on 28ct white joblean and DMC threads - 3326, 3350, and 3625

My Valentine spoiled me with some of my favourite happy flowers... gerbera daisies!


I just love how these look, and they always make me smile. Don't get me wrong, I love roses too, but somehow these call to me more...

And while I'm sharing, I thought I would share a little happy dance that I actually had over a week ago, I just sort of forgot to post... how terrible is that - forgetting to post! But better late than never here is my "Blessings Be Thine" happy dance!!!



Blessings Be Thine by Blackbird Designs, stitched on 28ct ivory joblean, using GAST in Rose Garden and Baby Spinach (I just love these two colours together) and DMC 433 and 677.

Last but not least, it is also time for the TUSAL! For once, I'm finally on time for posting ti!

4 megjegyzés:

Blu írta...

Very cute Valentine's Day presents.
Those daisies are so pretty!
And congrats on the Blessings HD~

valerie írta...

Very cute gifts for your Valentines! Congrats on your Blessing Be Thine finish! It's beautiful! This one is on my list of to-do's. If only I could get to it!

Daffycat írta...

Congratulations on such a beautiful finish!

Great TU SAL update! Your jar is getting FULL!

Szecsi írta...

Az első fotódon lévő angyalkát úgy szeretem. Sok blogban láttam már, hogy meghímezték, de akárhányszor is látom mindig elvarázsol...