Oldalak

vasárnap, június 13, 2010

stitching update...

Yes I have one of those as well, though this one will have to be pictureles...

I've been slowly (and I mean really slowly) plugging along on my Fairy Moon, and I am happy to report that the day before I arrived home, my long lost fabric from Silkweaver's arrived safe and sound, and as beautiful as ever.

That means that as of today, our Sunday SAL with Barbi is a go! We are stitching the 4 girls by Carriage House Samplings, and are starting with Molly. Its funny, as we both picked the same fabric from Silkweaver's to stitch them on... 32ct jobelan in Goldspinner.

I'm really looking forward to putting in a few stitches on Molly tonight, and I promise that I will update you all with my, more than likely meager progress as well as a picture of Fairly Moon as soon as possible.

Till then happy stitching...

1 megjegyzés:

Karen írta...

I like the Girls but just can't make up my mind whether to stitch or not. Can't wait to see your progress..