Oldalak

hétfő, június 14, 2010

a little bit of spring and some stitching...

First off, here are the progress pictures that I promised in my last post...
Fairy Moon by Mirablilia:


and my Sunday SAL progress of Molly by Carriage House Samplings:

You should check out Barbi's progress as well...
And now for a little spring... finally some lilacs from our small tree...

I try not to cut too many blooms off as its still a fairly small tree, and we don't get that many blooms a year, but it so hard not too, as they look and smell so lovely...
And some pictures of our sour cherry tree blooms... I took these June 5th...

1 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

Szia Katica :)
VIsszajöttem oldaladra ismét, nagyon jó volt olvasni soraid, s látni a csodaszép fotókat!

Látom elkezdted a Mirabilia holdastündérét, nagyon kíváncsi vagyok a végeredményre, imádom e képet! :) S én is meghímeztem, kék vászonra, pár éve.

Szép napot kívánok!
F.Diana