Oldalak

kedd, június 29, 2010

wips...

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but here is my progress on Molly... not a heck of alot. But Sunday was a beautiful day, and so we puttered around in the garden, laundry was done and then Sunday night we went to a classical piano/chello concert/recital. So even though we were home for the majority of the day, I just couldn't sit still enough to get a lot of progress done! Hopefully next week.....




Also I decided that since my thread for Quaker Samplings III arrived, I would pull that one out and work on it. Here is how I made out with that one as well...


3 megjegyzés:

Vonna Pfeiffer írta...

Molly is looking great! And your With my Needle Quaker is too :)
PRETTY!

staci írta...

Lovely projects Katica! Happy Stitching!

Barbi írta...

Molly is coming along great! I didn't get any stitching done on sunday so I didn't have an update. I'm hoping to this Sunday though. I can hardly wait to work on her!