Oldalak

szerda, november 03, 2010

catching up - halloween weekend

We did a lot of things this past month, so I'm trying to catch up in posting it all. I'll start with Halloween weekend and work my way back...

Our Halloween weekend was a busy one, it was my nieces first official Halloween ever, so the little one was pretty excited! We started out Friday evening with a family Halloween dance at her school where everyone dressed up...

the mad scientist, a black kitty, a witch, golfer, Luigi, and a lady bug

Saturday, the festivities continued with a Halloween concert and dance at our community center, where my hubby and I volunteer...

Pottyos Panni, Luigi, spider, black kitty and a witch


Sunday, we carved pumpkins and then got ready for trick or treat! We carved 5 pumpkins in all. Two mini pumpkins, and three big ones, with two more big ones left "au natural" for decoration by the front door.

Jack Skellington, Kitty on the moon, Smiley Jack

It was then time to get ready to go trick or treating! Even our kitty got dressed and ready for the action...

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween... I know we did!

1 megjegyzés:

Edie írta...

Great family time captured on pictures, I'm so happy for you guys