Oldalak

kedd, április 26, 2011

stitching time...

I would love to come and show you all sorts of stitching that I did last week, especially since we had a long weekend, but can't do it... I didn't make a single stitch all week last week, until Sunday evening... and even then it wasn't much.

Here is my progress on Elizabeth. She is coming along slowly but surely...

Right now I seem to be going through some sort of stitcher's ADD in that all I want to do is start something new, but can't decide on what then I think no I'll just work on a wip, but which one... and in the end I don't stitch a single thing! How sad is that!!! So much stash so little time!

I did however finally (sort of) started getting some of my stash organized - at least what I'm going to be selling. I have put a few charts up for sale and you can see them under the de-stashing tab at the top. If you have any questions, just holler!

Now to figure out what to stitch...

1 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

beautiful progress on Elizabeth, love the colours in this one