Oldalak

hétfő, szeptember 12, 2011

where has the time gone???

Well its been a good few days since I updated last... we've been busy including taking care of a sick kitty. Good thing though, she is on the mend, at least I hope she is, as she is making small progress, but progress none the less!

Anyways, even though I didn't post here, I did remember to take pictures of my stitchy progress at the right times! I'll start with our Sunday SAL with Barbi... the first weekend of September was a long weekend, and we weren't home on Sunday, so I made the holdiay Monday my stitching day for this project.

Here is last weeks progress:

I also had a pretty good stitching session this Sunday (yesterday) and here is where I stand as of last night:

I've been continuing to work on Madonna Dolorosa, as I can see the end of the tunnel on this one. I'm getting very close to finishing her...

Here she is as of the long weekend:

And again the progress on her as of last night:

Since I'm getting so close to finishing the Madonna, I'm going to keep working on her this week as well. I'm just going to have find my silver thread that I used on her robe, so I can finish off the silver accents on the top of her head in her veil.

This past weekend, is also when the newest part to the iStitch mystery SAL came out and here is my part three... I stitched it up quickly on Saturday...

I'm going to end this post with a quick picture of my favourite mountain.... some of you may have already seen this on facebook, but I can't help myself... no matter how many times I see this mountain, I just feel compelled to take a newer picture. Its so beautiful to me, and no matter how many times we go by it, I always admire it and stare at in awe as we drive by...

Till next time... happy stitching and I hope everyone has a great week!

3 megjegyzés:

Vonna Pfeiffer írta...

Oh golly....your CHS girl is so close! But you Madonna Delorosa...that is totally and awesomely stunning. It is beautiful!

katica írta...

Thank you Vonna! I have really enjoyed stitching on her and I must admit she has helped me through some tough times while I stitched!

valerie írta...

Wow, you've been really busy! Liz and the Madonna are really coming along!