Oldalak

kedd, október 18, 2011

ihsw update...

I joined up with a group of other stitches in the Internation Hermit & Stitch Weekend this past weekend... I happened upon it quite accidentally by blog hopping.

I thought it was a neat idea, and it happen to fall on this weekend so I jumped right in! If you click on the link in my sidebar, you can find out more information about it, but basically its the 3rd weekend of each month that you set aside to give yourself some stitchy time and then blog about it... I know that doesn't sound like anything special especially for me, who tries to set aside some time each and every night. But not everyone is as lucky as I am to be able to do this, and to have a set weekend for your stitchy time is a great way to make sure you get some! Plus its a neat thought to know that there are other stitchers around the world all stitching on that weekend along with you!

Anways, it also just happened that I started something new this weekend and here is my progress so far...

I decided to start a Batch of Pumpkins by Homespun Elegance. Its been in my stash waiting patiently for me to start it for a while now - at least a year or two...so I finally gave in... it helped that the other two projects that I wanted to start, I didn't have the right fabric for them, so they still sit and wait...

Its coming along fairly nicely, and I'll probably continue along with it this week and see how far I get!

Don't forget you still have time to join in on my giveaway! You have until midnight my time on Thursday October 20th to enter by posting a comment to the giveaway post!

4 megjegyzés:

Barbi írta...

OOOOO I'm going to go check the site out! I love the little button. Not that I need an excuse to stitch! LOL I LOVE the new start! It's going to look great!

TammyK írta...

Great start :)

Agi írta...

Üdv az IHSW klubban! Végre egy honfitárs:)

Joysze írta...

Oh, what a cute start!!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing this grow. :D