Oldalak

szerda, október 26, 2011

tusal, a wip and a mini dance...

When I left you last, I said I was off to stitch up the next part of the iStitch SAL.... here is part 7

I'm stitching it up on white 28ct jobelan over 1 using Rose Tea by Nina's Threads. Only one more part to go! It was a very quick stitch, as I finished up fairly early that same night. I still had time to start something new!

What did I start now you ask... just a little freebie which will eventually turn into an ornament type finish...

Its the "Happy Fall" freebie by Homespun Elegance - you can get it by clicking here

I left off the word fall to make it a bit more Halloween-y looking... I think it turned out cute, and again it was a very quick stitch...

Last but not least... today is tusal! So here is my jar... very full. I can't believe how much I've stitched this year compared to last year... even with squishing down the orts, I can only get them down to just underneath the blue band around the jar!


1 megjegyzés:

Joysze írta...

iStitch looks great, and your ornament is so cute. :D

Love the cap of your ORT jar. :)