Oldalak

vasárnap, november 20, 2011

late night blogging..

Well the day is almost over and I was having problems trying to think of something to post about...

Hubby and I went out today again to another Christmas market, this time it was the Art Market in the convention center downtown. We went there with my brother and my nieces last year, and enjoyed it, so when I got the email that it was on this weekend we decided to go.

I don't have any pictures to show, I again left my camera at home, but anyone who can should go next year. I highly reccomend it. Lots of great stuff there... here is the link for the artisans who were there: click

The Ultimate Gourment was there too, and their hot chocolate mix is the best! Needless to say I stocked up on my three favourite flavours! And the Cranberry Creek Baking company was there too again handing out samples of their wonderfully delicious cranberry cake with a warm butter sauce... OMG is all I can say... so yummy. We went back a couple of times for samples it was soo good!

Other than that tonight I have been working on Mary Margaret, making a little progress, and in between I have been surfing...

Through Elisa's blog - who by the way has a fantastic new Chirstmas tree freebie pattern available : click here, I stumbled upon through her links a wonderful website/blog that has pictures of some of the window displays in the Hermes store in Paris... where various objects are made out of spools of thread...

Click on the picture below to go to the website...

Nincsenek megjegyzések: