Oldalak

szombat, november 19, 2011

seven days...

I saw this on Staci's blog Snippets and Stash, who in turn got it from Jacqui at The Barefoot Crofter, where you share a snapshot from each day of the week.

Well I thought of starting this a little too late, so I don't quite have a picture for everyday this time around, but I thought I would give it a shot. I do have seven photos from this week but I promise now that I have a phone that works and has a camera, Iwill try and do one a day so I can have a real snapshot of my weeks ahead! So this time around mine is more like seven photos taken randomly this week, and not one a day :O)

Here we go!


Tea, sandwiches and sweets at the Catholic church's fall bazaar


playing with thread...


Mmmmmm starbucks hot chocolate...


embroidered pillow from Ikea


kitty tile by the front door


Starbucks hot chocolate at work...


Tea and sweets at the Presbyterian church's fall bazaar...

Nincsenek megjegyzések: