Oldalak

csütörtök, november 08, 2012

stitchy stash...

Hello....my name is Kati and I'm a stashaholic... yes I buy stash, sometimes lots of it... I could probably open my own store if I wanted that is how much I have. I'm definitely S.A.B.L.E a couple of times over, but it doesn't seem to stop me...even though it should...

Some people like to shop for shoes, clothing, purses, or whatever... I like to buy stash... it makes me happy, almost as much as actually stitching does... While some people may think I go overboard with my purchases, I look at it as an investment... and as the saying goes its cheaper than therapy!  Its funny I don't really like to shop for anything else, but I love to stash shop! Call me crazy... I know I am!

I am waiting for several purchases to come in, one is a fabric order from Stephanie (Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie: click here to go to her website) as well as some charts from 123... However I just put in an order at Anita's Little Stitches...

Here is what I got...

Letters for Santa
With Thy Needle and Thread
 
and two pairs of scissors...  I'm not sure what it is about them, but they just called to me!

Premax scissors from Italy
Limited edition candy cane scissors
 
And...

Premax scissors from Italy
Red soft touch


I have plenty of scissors and some very nice ones, but these two just called my name as asked me to add them to my scissor stash!  I'm looking forward to them arriving...those candy cane ones are just too cute and the red ones... oh my!

Speaking of stash... I haven't looked at Chatelaine designs in a long time... as nothing had been catching my eye... that is until now...

I didn't sign up for them (yet - we will see if I do) but I really like these two...


Polar Mandela


Hydrangea Autumn Mandela


The Polar Mandela started last month in October, while the Hydrangea one is starting this month... so plenty of time to sign up for them... They are posted on Chatelaine's yuku board - click here for more information, and lots of other beautiful online classes... (you will probably have to register for yuku to go and see them, but its free and its worth it)

Till next time...happy stitching!

2 megjegyzés:

Anne írta...

Love your stash acquisitions!! I've been bad with purchasing more stuff too. I've been thinking of getting that Hydrangea Chatelaine. The colours are so soft and pretty.

Denise írta...

I am the same way love to shop for stash but hate shopping for other stuff. I also could start my own shop.
Happy Shopping and Stitching
Denise